Promoting your brand, products, or services is part of doing business and attracting customers. But the reality is you may not have the time or staffing to get it done yourself. That’s where brand ambassadors come in. Working with a professional event staffing agency can help you achieve your business goals and frees up time so you can get things done that’ll allow your business to grow.
If you’ve been considering hiring an event staffing agency to help with your next event or experiential marketing campaign, here are six reasons why doing so is a good idea.
- Hiring brand ambassadors can save money and increase productivity in the long run. Having a full-time staff member dedicated to promoting your business can be costly. Not only do you have to pay their salary, but you’re responsible for the cost of their insurance, vacation days, sick time, and more year round. Working with a staffing agency helps cut some of that cost and eliminates the liability. Because these employees are temporary, they’re much more affordable to hire as needed. Additionally, when you have a full-time employee step away from their usual role to promote your business, it can affect productivity and lead to burnout. Hiring brand ambassadors can limit the need to have your permanent staff do this and also prevent you from potentially having to pay overtime.
- Brand ambassadors can come with a following. Depending on the agency you work with, you could potentially gain access to a network of influencers. Whether you need people to share your message or a whole campaign created, event staffing agencies can align you with brand ambassadors or micro-influencers who can promote your business to their niche following, exposing you to a whole new audience.
- Cut costs associated with training by working with a staffing agency. Training new employees means time and money off of your bottom line. Professional event staffing agencies can help cut those costs and ensure you’re getting the help you need in a timely fashion. Working with a staffing agency also prevents someone on your team from combing through resumes and conducting interviews, thereby increasing your ROI.
- Staffing agencies handle payroll, too. In addition to preparing your temporary hire for work, a professional staffing agency will take care of paying this employee. That includes their benefits, payroll taxes, and beyond. Save yourself the headache from the administrative work and accounting that goes with it.
- Staffing agencies have access to more talent. Well-known event staffing agencies have a large pool of talented people who are ready, willing, and capable of fulfilling the needs of your specific posting at their fingertips. Having access to these people makes it easier for you to find the right fit for the job quickly and efficiently.
- Brand ambassadors will have industry knowledge. When an event staffing agency sends brand ambassadors to work your events, they’ll be well-versed in your product or service offerings so they can promote your business accurately. They’ll also have positive, friendly personalities, so they’ll attract people to your booth or event and can hold a conversation, generate leads, assist with sales, and entice consumers to interact with your brand,
Hire All Aces Promotional Staffing For Your Next Event
When you want to save time and money and ensure your events go off without a hitch, you need a professional event staffing agency you can trust. All Aces Promotional Staffing can help by providing you with brand ambassadors that are professional, friendly, and able to act as the voice and face of your brand or company.
Contact us now or call us at 646-829-1602 to see how All Aces Promotional Staffing can help you with your next event!