A street team marketing campaign is one of the most effective ways to get your brand directly in front of your target audience. Brand ambassadors will head out to high-traffic areas or specific locations where your target audience will likely be. Once they’re on-site, your street team can start setting up to introduce your brand—and its products and services—to potential customers and connect with them one-on-one.
However, It’s important to keep in mind that brand ambassadors only have a few seconds to capture the audience’s attention. Your street team should consist of well-trained and energetic professionals, and this is where the help of a staffing agency comes in. Investing in the right staffing agency to put together your street team ensures that only top talent will represent your brand.
Once you’ve partnered with the right staffing agency, you can start making way with your street team marketing campaign. The best part? Street team marketing is cost-efficient and won’t require renting any units or spaces. Interested in planning an upcoming street team marketing campaign? Here are six tips to ensure your next campaign is a success.
- Set goals, determine your budget, and plan accordingly. The first thing you want to do is set your goals. This will help you measure your results, determine what went well and what didn’t, and make effective decisions for future campaigns. Examples of measurable goals include number of sign-ups for your service, number of product samples given, and number of downloads for your app. From then, you can start creating a plan that will set you and your team up for success. This includes figuring out how many brand ambassadors should work the event, planning how many samples you may need, and other logistical details.
- Research your target audience to find the perfect location. To narrow down your target audience, you’ll want to find out their interests, hobbies, and even things they don’t like. You’ll also want to find out where the majority of your target audience is located, as this is where you will likely set up your street team. Next is figuring out the right time. Continue researching when your target audience is most likely to see you and engage. Perhaps it’s on weekends or during lunchtime on a weekday.
- Check if permits or paperwork are required. Once you’ve figured out the time and location of your street team marketing campaign, you’ll want to check for any permits or paperwork you may need. You don’t want to bring the entire team out and set everything up only to be notified by local authorities that you are not allowed to be in that location.
- Be creative with your setup. Make the most of your branding materials and get creative to stand out in front of your target audience. Maximize the use of your brand’s colors by having the team wear matching shirts, adding them on all of your signage, and using them on business cards or any handouts you may have. You can also bring unique props and displays to be used for photo ops or hire an extra brand ambassador to dress up as your company’s mascot.
- Offer giveaways, free gifts, or future discounts. Keep your target audience engaged by educating them on your products or services and offering those as a giveaway once they’ve given you their contact information. Another great way to engage with the audience is by handing them a free gift for their time or offering them a coupon for future use.
- Always have a backup plan. In case of emergencies or poor weather conditions, you’ll want to prepare a backup plan. Whether it’s moving your team and setup to a different location or planning a backup date for a second event, you’ll want to sort the details out with your team and determine the best course of action well before the activation date. It’s also important that you keep time, budget, and resources top of mind when it comes to your backup plan.
In conclusion, there is no better way to connect with your target audience than by directly interacting with them in person. Street team marketing allows you to create a unique and personalized experience for each person and help them understand and engage with your brand. It’s cost-efficient, powerful, and hyper-targets the people who are most likely to be interested in the products or services that you offer.
Let’s put together the best street team for your brand. Contact us now or give us a call at 646-829-1602 to see how All Aces Promotional Staffing can help you!