The fear and spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus has already caused large-scale events to cancel/postpone in the US, like Natural Products Expo West and Facebook Global Marketing Summit. While I’m confident the event industry will be back on it’s feet in no time, we wanted to leverage our relationships with agency clients and strategic partners to help coordinate alternate marketing options in the short term. It’s time to turn lemons into lemonade!
Here are some ideas of how to market your brand now (with proper safety precautions of course) to minimize revenue and market share losses during this time. I’m happy to make introductions and assist as needed.
- Send product samples to our large database of brand ambassadors who will then post about them on social media, micro influencer-style
- In-store demos (since stores most likely won’t be shutting down)
- Conducting street teams to pass out samples en masse
- Targeting local and/or smaller scale events to minimize the risk of cancellation
- Door hangers/leaving product samples at homes to minimize person to person contact
- Digital OOH (out of home) programs in high-traffic, targeted areas such as billboards
- Lifestyle media programs such as brand placement on everyday products
To a healthy and prosperous year,
Please fill out the form below to learn how All Aces Promotional Staffing can help you!