Pop-up shops can be a great way to engage potential customers and draw returning consumers back to your brand when the holidays roll around. But with the impacts of the pandemic, finding the right people to operate your pop-up shop can be a challenge. Here are four reasons you should hire a promotional staffing agency to expertly staff your pop-up shops this holiday season.
- Outsourcing staff for your pop-up shop can save you time and money. All Aces has a network of professionals who are well-versed in working holiday pop-up shops. When you work with a staffing agency like All Aces, you don’t have to spend the same amount of time, money, and resources you would to train seasonal employees. Our expert brand ambassadors have the experience that allows them to learn the ins and outs of your product or service quickly, which means less time and money spent on training and more time connecting with customers. Additionally, you’ll be able to run business as usual. Your internal employees can focus on the tasks that need to be done at your home base, while your outsourced staff can handle everything at the pop-up shop.
- An event staffing agency can help you find the right talent. As a business owner, your product or service is your baby. Naturally, you want someone to represent your brand in a way that celebrates what you offer. What’s more, it can be challenging to find the cheerful kind of talent you’re looking for, especially around the holidays. The brand ambassadors available through All Aces can be those people! Once we get to know the needs of your pop-up shop, we’ll match our representatives based on their personality, fit for your brand, and ability to adapt to the needs of your target audience. In this way, you’re able to get the most out of your holiday pop-up shop and have workers who will ensure each customer has an amazing experience.
- Staffing agencies are experts in engaging with consumers to gain brand loyalty. While your internal employees may be trained on how to sell your product or service, brand ambassadors, managers, and sales assistants from staffing agencies can take it a step further. After a sale is made, you want to earn brand loyalty. Staffing agencies know how to interact with customers to ensure they come back time and again. Keep your regular sales staff freed up so that they can turn their efforts elsewhere and take advantage of all of the benefits of a staffing agency.
- You won’t have to panic when looking for seasonal employees. Finding talent to work in your pop-up shop could be challenging. The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has hit the economy hard. This year, there could be record lows of people looking to apply for seasonal work. According to Inc.com, unemployment is at a record low of 3.5 %. When the holidays roll around, retailers like Target and Walmart will start to raise their wages for seasonal workers, making it hard for small businesses to find the talent they need. But working with All Aces Promotional Staffing can help eliminate that challenge. We have a network of trusted brand ambassadors nationally ready to work your pop-up shop this holiday season.
- An Event staffing can collect data for you. If your internal employees are focused on tasks at your main office or store, you’ll want to make sure that you know what’s going on at the pop-up shop and how your customers are reacting to it. All Aces has a reliable and trustworthy staff that knows what information will impact your ROI. They can collect data for you, provide feedback from the customers, and make sure that you’re aware of how your clientele feels about your pop-up shop. This information will not only help you analyze the success of this year’s holiday pop-up shop, but it can also help you better prepare for next year.
Let All Aces Promotional Staffing Staff Your Holiday Pop-Up Shop
In the past, we have staffed holiday markets for John and Kira’s Chocolates and Fire Cider, as well as pop-up shops for various brands including UNTUCKIt and UrbanStems. Whether you’re looking for managers, brand ambassadors, samplers, or sales assistants, All Aces Promotional Staffing knows how critical it is to have a cheerful and positive staff during the holiday season.